Sunday, March 31, 2013

5 Star Picks of the Month

MARCH 5 Star Recommends of the Month

So March is finally over. The weather is finally starting to get warmer, the snow is melting and the sun is out. Before you know it, we'll all be out sunning in the backyard, favorite book in hand.
Check out these highly recommended reads I read this month.Some of these are tear-jerkers, so have tissues handy.

*****5 Star Picks*****

Hopeless by: Colleen Hoover
GR - Amazon - BN - My Review 

"I think I can easily say that Hopeless is one of my favorite books EVER!! It's an absolute recommend and Sky and Holder's story needs to be read. It does not disappoint. It has all the romance, an angsty bad boy you can't figure out and holds a shocking plot twist that will leave you wanting more and more!!!"




My Life Next Door by: Huntley Fitzpatrick
GR - Amazon - BN - My Review 
  
"My Life Next Door literally blew me away. This has instantly become one of my favorite books of all time. You will smile, cry and laugh till your face hurts and still want more. When the action gets going near the end I thought my legs were going to fall off from the constant bounce they were stuck in. Every little thing about this book was superb. I was enraptured from the very beginning and every page since."

 

Falling Into You by: Jasinda Wilder
GR - Amazon - BN - My Review 

"Prepare to be amazed....Let me just warn you. That blurb does nothing to prepare you for the accident that befalls Kyle and the heartache you will feel as your own. Or the awesomeness that is Falling into You. There is no preparing for it and even knowing what’s going to happen only makes it worse. But aside from all that Falling Into You is fan-freaking-tabulous and I would fall into this book and happily live forever if I could. This book deserves 12 Stars."



Fragile by: M. Leighton
GR - Amazon - BN - My Review

"Fragile is such a beautiful love story filled with pain, sorrow and determination it’s hard to believe the characters are only in high school. M. Leighton struck gold with the beauty of this story and has forever become a favorite."

 

Smokin Hot Pick of the Month: 

Beyond Shame by: Kit Rocha
"Beyond Shame is beyond anything you’ve ever read before, trust me. If you want your sex scenes hot and steamy then look no further cause Beyond Shame is the best I’ve read yet. It was such a GREAT story and made all those other dystopian worlds weep with envy.
Imagine a world where sexuality is not frowned upon. There is no cause for concern over pregnancy or STD’s. Sex is an easily accepted act and everyone does it with whomever they want. The world Noelle finds herself is freeing, empowering and enlightening. It allows her to become the person she was meant to be and challenge all her boundaries sexual and otherwise.
"

Series of the Month:

The Chocolate Lovers Series by Tara Sivec
Seduction and Snacks #1
"The most hilarious romance EVER!!!"

HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...