Friday, February 8, 2013

Edge of Never Sequel

J.A. Redmerski Confirms Sequel on the Horizon


What more can I say but yah!!!! I completely loved The Edge of Never and now that I know there is going to be a part two (whether it be a prequel, sequal or spin-off) I can't stop bouncing up and down.

"Yes, there will be either a sequel, prequel or spin-off, but I can’t confirm which just yet. We are waiting on the official cover for that book to be finalized and then it will be announced."- J.A. Redmerski

The Edge of Never, was an emotional roller-coaster that I never wanted to end. Unfortunately it did, minus the usual hear-wrenching cliffhanger and I felt everything was resolved but now with whatever comes next, I'm desperately waiting to find out.

Full Article Here:
J.A. Redmerski Blog
Sequel News

Straight from J.A. Redmerski: " THE EDGE OF ALWAYS,*mostly* be in the POV of Andrew Parrish! And the cover will look a lot like Camryn’s cover except it will have Andrew on it!"

Life doesn't get much better than that lol.. HAPPY READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...