Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CCROTW #1

Cozy Couch Read of the Week

Thanks to this massive blizzard that dropped over 2 feet of snow because I was able to make a dent in my to-read list.

Which brings me to the 1st Cozy Couch Read of the Week

Considering I read so many series books part 2, I don't feel they should be put on the list without book 1, this weeks CCROTW is:

Taking Chances by: Molly McAdams

If you've read this or plan to read this let me warn you: it will break your heart. And put it back together at the same time. Taking Chances is Beautiful Disaster with more emotion and drama if at all possible. It takes the fighting to another limit, relationship drama worthy of Jerry Springer and two smokin hott guys that will leave you with a sense of loss over their fictionality.

Review to Come..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...